Hello, dear! 😊 Book a private consultation with one of Caviar's team members to find your perfect dreamy Slavic hair extensions just for you!
premium SLAVIC / Russian HAIR extensions custom sourced just for you
Virgin Slavic hair is the most exclusive, rare, and might we say jaw-dropping beautiful hair in the world. Just a few stylists have access to this limited hair, making it the hardest to obtain for premium and the most natural-looking hair extensions.
We want to make sure we've got you covered from A to Z, which is why we offer different types of extension methods for all your client's individual needs.
From Caviar’s virgin Slavic hair is set to last a minimum of one whole year of everyday use. That is, only if it’s given the right care and the perfect amount of loving from you.
1. From Caviar does not recommend lightening the hair whatsoever.
If, in the case where the stylist needs to lighten the hair, we do not recommend lightening the hair over two tones. This will ensure the hair’s natural beauty and will fully extend the hair’s overall quality and longevity.
2. From Caviar will not be responsible for overbleached and over-damaged hair caused by bleach, coloring, and a poor installment of the hair.
1. It is imperative to match your client’s hair texture to the texture of the bundle you have chosen to apply on her. This will lead to a more natural, care-free look.
2. It is also crucial to select a tail to the color closest to the client’s hair color. By skipping the bleach and coloring onto the extensions themselves, you are assuring a longer lifetime to the hair, as well as a more beautiful seamless look. From Caviar will not be responsible for over bleached and over damaged hair caused by bleach and coloring.
3. From Caviar recommends using two tails, one darker and one lighter, to give the ultimate dimensional and highlighted look if desired. This will remedy any cases of wanting to color/bleach the hair and prolong this gorgeous Slavic treasure’s lifespan.
1. When keratin extensions are being applied, From Caviar does not recommend applying conditioner on the root of the client’s hair. This will cause slippage, which will ultimately result in shoddy work and a bad decision.
2. Is your client in need of a Hair Botox or a Keratin Treatment? From Caviar recommends to space out the day of smoothening treatment to the day of From Caviar extension application. In the same case, as mentioned above, this can result in bond slippage and a bad decision. Recommended time apart: one month.
1. Curling or straightening the hair with k-tips close to the root is an absolute no-no. This will lead the bond tomelt, and the strand to fall.
Oh-oh! From Caviar will not be responsible for overbleached and over-damaged hair caused by bleach, coloring, and a poor installment of the hair.
2. From Caviar highly recommends the use of an extension wet-brush. This will guarantee the client’s hair does not tangle with the extensions themselves.
3. Before applying the hair, make sure your client’s scalp is completely clean and oil-free.
exclusive club for professionals
The ultimate way to experience From Caviar is to become a member of our exclusive club for professional hairstylists. We created educational platform to further deepen your knowledge on virgin Slavic hair. Learn more about Russian hair extensions with us.
Joining a community of the best hair stylists globally
Access to exclusive educational platform
Only members events and virtual consultations
Greater discount pricing on all our hair and extension methods
Become brand ambassador and get featured on our Instagram page as a "From Caviar" professional hairstylist